Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Productivity

My post was going to be about how productive I was today. I didn't do any laundry. No dishes. No vacuuming. Didn't scrub one toilet. But I really felt good about the productivity of my day. Then I started wondering what productivity really meant. So, I looked it up.

Productivity: a measure relating a quantity of quality of output to the inputs required to produce it.

So, it's basically a ratio of output to input.
Yep, still feel productive.

Input: Quiet time with my Savior.
Output: Love, guidance, comfort, healing, super-natural transformation.

Input: Trip to Colorado Springs and lunch with a new friend.
Output: Bond-forming, life-sharing, moment-treasuring friendship.

Input: Short texts and conversations with my husband throughout the day.
Output: Connecting, loving, never-far-from-my-mind moments that keep us...US.

Input: Relaxing and writing this post.
Output: Counting my daily blessings. Reliving this God-kissed day. Thanking Him for it all.

Yep, VERY productive.

No comments: