Sunday, April 17, 2011

Note Worthy?

I don't write that many posts. I always feel like I don't have much to write about. But I really, really enjoy writing when I write. So, I'm going to start strengthening my writing muscles. I'm going to pick one thing in my uber-eventful day(insert sarcastic chuckle) to write about. Starting tomorrow. :)

Well, I would start with today, but it was a basic Sunday. Nothing much happened. Really. Church, lunch, laze around the house, watch Amazing Race, hang out on the computer for a bit. See? What part of this lackluster day is worth writing about? I did make a pretty good dinner. A dish called "Vegetable Cheese Crescent Ring". It was pretty. And I thought it tasted good. Troy didn't care for it. (Although I did see him sneak a second helping.) Oh! I did get a huge compliment from my friend, Nancy, who was sure that the person that made the Challah bread for our women's bible study luncheon actually bought it from the bakery. Well, that person didn't buy it from the bakery, because that person was ME! I made it! I still have the flour in the kitchen floor air vent to prove it! (Don't ask.)

But that's about it. Not really much going on in the Wilson house. Really.

No comments: