Monday, June 27, 2011

Connor-isms

Connor is seven and keeps reminding us he's almost 8 (In October).

"Morgan was really sick when she was little. She's good at taking butt shots."

Connor went down to his bedroom and stayed longer than usual. He said Luke (our dog) was laying on his bed.
Connor: "I was talking to Luke."
Me: "What were you talking about?"
Connor, shrugging his shoulders: "I was just telling him about my life."

In Wal-mart doing grocery shopping:
Connor, singing: "Hot Pockets....I can't get that commercial song out of my head."
Me: "Well maybe you should sing something else to try to get it out."
Connor, singing: "Red Robin....Hey, that's the same tune!"

After watching us deposit checks at the ATM:
"That machine must be broken. It didn't give us any money!"

Me, after talking to my mom on the phone: "Your grandma just asked me if I was tired."
Connor: "Yeah, I think I wear Grandma out."

No comments: