Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolution Update #1

Well, I've started......and boy did I pick a doozie of a resolution. Every time I do anything now, I think, "Is this helping or hindering my cause?" For example, I sit down to crochet a sweater I've been working on for me only to realize that the tiny change I made in the yarn weight is going to make my "open-weave duster" a "semi-open-weave sweater". Hmmmm. Is it worth the effort to make it and not wear it? Is this effort leading to future clutter in my closet? Is this cluttering my time right now? Wait a minute!!!! This discussion I'm having with my new and improved clutter free self is cluttering my enjoyment of crocheting! Even if it is crocheting for the sake of crocheting!

Is crocheting for the sake of crocheting......CLUTTER?!?!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I am gonna go with no-It's not clutter! You want clutter, I got a basement full of clutter.