Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Remodeled Blog

So, I can't take all the credit, but isn't the new format adorable?!?! My blog feels much more like me now! I owe the majority of the change to this great blog called cutestblogontheblock.com . This sight has free backgrounds and all sorts of other fun stuff.

PaintShop Pro 8 kicked my butt again! I think I have a skill mastered and then I realize that something is just not right. ARGH! I finally gave up on creating my own background but I did finally use it to make my title picture a little fancier.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh, I am SO on my way to that blog. LOVE the new look, Stephanie!!

Janet said...

More like the fanciest blog on the block. How the heck did you get it to do the changing Live, Love, Laugh

Anonymous said...

I love your new look! It's so purty and so "you". Love ya!
Jenni