Monday, October 26, 2009

The Gifts That Keep on Giving!

I know, I know you've heard enough about the dogs.  This week, and it's only Monday, I've SEEN enough about the dogs. 

Per my post yesterday, you know that they had a feast on the perfect home made garlic bread I had prepared for Sunday lunch guests.  Well, last night the once tasty bread came back to haunt them.  They weren't hungry for even a fraction of their usual night time meal.  One of them (we're pretty sure it was Luke) vomited on our bed AND his bed.  We didn't notice it until Troy threw their beds from our bedroom to the den.  (Yes, they are spoiled.)  As he was throwing, he saw the aforementioned puke.  Go ahead, you know you want to say it. "EWWWW!"  So we had to stop the presses and clean up beds, carpets, chairs, walls.

This morning, I was going through my ritual of cleaning and started to vacuum the stairs.  We have a Dyson vacuum.  I mention this so that you can get a visual if you have this model.  I was attaching the "stair cleaning" tool to the hose and noticed that the inside of the hose was coated with, yep you guessed it, the aforementioned puke.  My eyes watered and my gag reflex introduced itself to me again. 

The hose is detachable.  (Thank you Dyson.  You should put that in your ads.)  And the detached hose is now in the kitchen sink getting cleaned and sanitized. 

I feel like the Cat in the Hat has come for a visit.  We keep cleaning up the spot and it keeps coming back bigger and better!

No comments: