Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today Show Conspiracy???

We've all pondered the conspiracy regarding the ratio of hot dog buns to wieners. I'm past that. Just buy enough to equal it out. Put your basic math skills to use!

I have another, more sinister, conspiracy theory...

I think the Today Show is part of a plot to rob mere mortal women of morning time.

Don't get me wrong. I love the Today Show. (I loved it more before Katie left.) But I still love it. Subconsciously, I've known of this theory for quite some time. I have purposely not turned on the Today Show in the morning so that I could not get sucked into the time warp.


Have you ever noticed that when watching the TS, time goes by without notice????

The TS parent company is GE (General Electric). Is it possible that they have built a time machine they are trying out on unsuspecting women everywhere????

Did Katie find out and threaten to do an exclusive report on the plot????


I've tried recording the TS to watch it later in the day. It's not the same. I'm not as susceptible to their GE wave transmissions when I'm wide awake.

So what do you think? Is the TS a worm hole in the space-time continuum?

Or have I been watching too many Lost episodes?

No comments: