Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Now, I Can Breath Easy

Well, it happened.  I had my first gain and let me tell you I gained GOOD!  I gained 4.6 pounds!  Ya' know, if you're gonna do it, do it up right! 

Actually, I'm not as freaked out as I thought I would be.  Oh, I know, I write about understanding I'll gain sometimes.  I talk the talk of realizing that gaining and maintaining are sometimes part of the plan.  But when it comes right down to it, the last thing I wanted to do was take four steps back on my 200 step journey.

 I was a little concerned as I stepped on the scale tonight.  In fact, I've been concerned over the past few days.  I just didn't feel lighter, I actually felt heavier.  I was concerned with a "gain" looking at me, I might just throw my hands in the air and give up. 

But I'm really fine.  Really. 

I charted my gain on my chart and realized that for the first time since my starting weight on January 31, the pink path of progress and my journey's path met.  So, I'm exactly where I planned to be on March 6!  *Huge Smile*

191 lbs and 95 weeks to go!

No comments: