Friday, February 4, 2011

That's Smart

The website just read, "Congratulations, Stephanie! You are now following Life On Prescott Avenue." Really? I was trying to follow "Patti's Corner". And by the way, Life on Prescott Avenue is MY blog! How did I request to follow my own blog? Well, that's smart!

Here are some other "smart" things I've done recently:

-I opened the drawer and threw the potholder inside....THE FREEZER DRAWER! Found it the next morning....very cold. Hmmm, maybe that's where I should store the whole potholder family?

-I backed out of the garage on my way to work, realized I forgot my travel cup on the entertainment center, pulled back into the garage, went inside, retrieved the drink, back outside, realized my hands were so dry they were hurting as I opened the car door, went back inside to grab the hand lotion, back to the car, sit down, "Where is my drink?", back inside, pick up the drink from the end table where my lotion was sitting, back outside. Finally, off to work...where is my phone?...too late to look for it...thought I had it in my hand when I first sat down..(found my phone later in the cup holder, next to my travel mug)....really?

-My cell phone is our main phone, so when listing a main number, I list my cell number. A while ago, someone called to talk to Troy, instead of saying the usual, "Okay, sure, let me get him." I said, "Sure, may I put you on hold?" What was that all about? I haven't had to say that line in over a year. I started laughing and said, "I mean...hold on, I'll get him."

1 comment:

Patti G said...

Are we related somehow? Your story could be mine.....Wow. Laughing....