Sunday, November 2, 2008

Random Things

I was tagged by Jabbering Janet to write some random things about myself. Once again, I'm at a loss for oddities about me and my life. But here goes!....

1. I was the only girl in my class until fourth grade.

2. I was in Times Square to watch the ball drop to start 1999. (My friend and I wanted to "Party like it was 1999".)

3. Troy and I were married five days after he proposed to me.

4. I ate at Wally Ho's Garage and Grill in Pearl City, Hawaii. (This was Troy's suggested addition to the list. Thanks babe.)

5. I attended the 1990 Miss USA pageant in Kansas City, Missouri. (If you looked really close as the judges were being introduced, you could see me sitting in the audience behind Florence Griffith Joyner.)

6. My grandpa, Wilford, appeared in a nationally circulated magazine in an article about legends of Spanish treasure buried in the scattered caves on his property.

7. I was the first person in my immediate family to go to college.

No comments: